Gideon Grunfeld is the right speaker for your upcoming event or meeting if:
- Your group consists of people who are anxious about contacting lawyers or have had bad experiences working with lawyers
- They want to take more control and save money when they work with lawyers
- You want them to be educated and entertained
Whether you are looking for a 45-minute keynote or something as long as a full-day workshop, Gideon will share specific insider secrets that will empower them to:
- Understand why hiring a lawyer is more complicated than hiring a doctor, and how to identify the most important skills their lawyer needs to have
- Spot warning signs that their lawyer is a bad apple
- How to control their lawyer when things go wrong and save money in the process
- How to communicate effectively when you are working with them and how to determine your lawyer’s strengths and weaknesses
Our Most Popular Lawyer on A Leash Presentations
Business Lawyer on A Leash—A Business Owner’s Guide
To Hiring, Working With, and Controlling Your Lawyer
Running a business is hard enough without worrying about your lawyer.
Your Family’s Lawyer On A Leash—How to Hire, Work
With, And Control The Lawyer For You and Your Family
If you have a family that looks nearly as happy as this one, then it’s worth protecting.
Litigation Lawyer On A Leash—How To Hire The Right
Lawyer and Save Money When You Get Sued
The only thing worse than going to court is going to court with the wrong lawyer.
If you are a meeting planner or decision maker for an
upcoming meeting or event, please call toll-free 1.877.727.3399